Our Kindergarten Sports Day will be taking place on Wednesday 6th June 2018 from 1.30pm at St. Mary’s College playing fields on Little Crosby Road, L23 4TR.
Arrangements for the day are as follows:
- For those children who normally attend on this day they will be transported to the playing fields via Maghull Coaches and the school minibus. Staff will be present on both vehicles.
- For those children who do not normally attend on this day, you may either drop your child off at nursery for 12.45pm to travel with us or you can take them directly to the playing fields to meet us for 1.15pm. Please inform a member of staff of your plans.
- For those children who attend for the morning only and do not stay for lunch there are two options:
- To leave them with us for lunch with additional care at a cost of £5.00 and travel with us to the playing fields.
- To pick up at your normal time and then meet us at the playing fields at 1.15pm.
- Once again, please inform a member of staff of your plans.
- School Uniform is to be worn - Shorts or Jog Bottoms with T-Shirt and Pumps or Trainers if preferred.
- There will not be any chairs for parents and carers but please feel free to bring your own and if you bring a picnic don’t forget to share with the staff!
- We estimate that the event will finish between 2.30pm and 3.00pm. At the end of the event please feel free to pop into the pavilion where there will be light refreshments provided of juice, assorted cakes and biscuits for the children and parents. There will be a donation collection for Zoe’s Place.
- In the event of wet weather (fingers crossed the weather will be fine) we will notify you by 11am via a phone call. If we have frequent rain prior to the day a decision will be made by Tuesday afternoon. If we have to cancel due to bad weather we will attempt to run the day again the following week - date to be confirmed. Please check our website where updates will be posted regularly.
- The children will arrive at the sports field with their coats and any other items of clothing. We will not be carrying bags etc. other than the children’s medication. You may of course collect any other items you may need after the event from the nursery.
- If your child is returning to the nursery after the event, please inform a member of staff, this is obviously so we can ensure the safe collection of all children in accordance with our risk assessment of the event.
If you have any further queries or indeed want to inform us of your arrangements and are not able to inform a member of staff, please telephone the office on 0151 932 0743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
Here's to a wonderful day!